top of page
sáb 27 de feb|
Makeup Master Class | Makeup Basics | Christina Barras
This class is makeup 101. Christina will break down everything from scratch. You will learn which brushes to use for makeup application, how to hold the brushes, how much product to apply, what order to apply it in, and basic techniques to complete an entire face of makeup.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Horario y ubicación
27 feb 2021 13:30 – 14:30 GMT-8
Acerca del evento
- This class is makeup 101. I will break down everything from scratch. You will learn which brushes to use for makeup application, how to hold the brushes, how much product to apply, what order to apply it in, and basic techniques to complete an entire face of makeup.
- Learn the basics of makeup application. How to prep the skin, what brushes to use for what, how to apply foundation, contour, highlight, lips, eyeshadow, eyebrows and lashes.
- Supplies: Moisturizer, brow powder or pencil, brow gel or hair gel, foundation, concealer, contour cream and/or powder, setting powder, blush, highlight, an eyeshadow palette with neutral colors, gel or liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, lash glue, lashes, mascara, dark nude lip liner, nude lipstick.
- Brushes: any makeup brushes you have, have them handy. Beauty blender is always good to have too. A good place to start if you have zero brushes would include a beauty blender or round makeup sponge, angled fluffy brush for contour, large fluffy brush for powder, two eyeshadow blending brushes for eyeshadow, angled eyeliner brush if using gel eyeliner, disposable mascara wands.
- I will share some brands or both makeup and brushes that I love in the class based on specific needs. You may want to hold off on purchasing products and just practice with the supplies you already have!
Makeup Basics 2/27
Comisión de servicio: +USD 0.50
Comisión de servicio: +USD 0.500
bottom of page